Christopher L. LaTorre, DMD, PA was voted as one of the best dentists in Columbia, SC by Columbia Metropolitan Magazine in 2011 and 2012. Dr. LaTorre and his wife Chantsie reside in Columbia with their two children. They are both natives of Columbia, SC.
Dr. LaTorre graduated from Irmo High School and holds two degrees from the University of South Carolina as well as his DMD Degree from the Medical University of South Carolina.
In 2011, Dr. LaTorre purchased his own dentist practice formerly Seven Oaks Family Dental and rebranded the dentist practice as Christopher L. LaTorre, DMD, PA.
In 2017, Dr. LaTorre joined forces and practices quality dental care with the professional dental team at Total Dental Care of South Carolina, with an office conveniently located to Columbia, Irmo and Lexington on 1061 St. Andrews Road near the Chuck E. Cheese’s Restaurant.
- Medical University of South Carolina, 2004 – 2008
- University of South Carolina, 2001 – 2003
- University of South Carolina, 1983 – 1987
Degree: B.S. Hospitality Business Administration
- MUSC Joint Alumni Board Leadership Excellence Life Scholarship
- MUSC CDM Student Leadership Award Scholarship
- College of Dental Medicine Dean’s List 2006 & 2007
- National Dean’s List, 2001 & 2002
- National Dean’s List, 1983 & 1984
- CDM Class President 2004 – 2008, ASDA Member, ADA Member, Greater Columbia Dental Association Member
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity, CDM Student Affairs Committee, CDM Admissions Committee, MUSC Hospital Ethics Committee, MUSC Hospital Ethics Consultant Services Committee
- Christopher L. LaTorre, DMD, PA, 2011 – Present
- Wild Smiles Pediatric Dentistry, LLC, 2010 – 2011
- H. Stoney Denny, Jr., DMD, PA Associate, 2008 – 2010
- Kaplan Test Preparation Teacher/Tutor for DAT Course, 2003 – 2004
- Paul F. Hahn, DMD and Mark G. Pelletier, DDS